Saturday, May 9, 2009






















Well we have been busy it seems like , with the end of the school year close to it;s end. We have had scouts, baseball practice, book fairs, and all the other stuff you have to do every day. I'm excited for summer though all the camping, lagoon , and the holiday's in july. I made these cute keys for the articles of faith. they have a key word on the front and the whole article on the back. there is an extra key for their name and for keeping track of the ones they have pased off. Kayson is working on his faith in God award, along with his other scout awards. Today we took the kids on a picnic, when we got home we let them run through the sprinklers. then gave the their real TUB. they kept saying we just got clean mom. um no you didn't. they weren't to happy. today while we were on our picnic we heard a mom yell and i mean YELL (real bad swear words) at her kids. it made me think, how do i sound when i'm impatient with my kids? i don't swear , but i don't want my kids feeling the way i'm sure hers did. i'll think twice before i yell. Also one of my favorite movies when i was young was Mommie Dearest. I had told the kids about her not that long ago. She yelled in the movie at the daughter for hanging her nice dresses on a wire hanger. So she held up the hanger and screamed No more wire hangers! well today when that mom yelled at her kids , Myklin said No more wire hangers (with her hand in the air).I almost peed my pants. well here are some pics. Happy Mother's day to everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun!! We LOVE the keys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute kids!! You are such a good mom. Myklin cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete