Monday, May 18, 2009











































Well this weekend was pretty fun. My parents came down from Monroe and we had them all weekend long. Friday Kayson and Pat went on a church camp out while me, my mom, Myklin and Dylan went to olive garden and Michael's. Then on Saturday we went on a hike and then to cold stone for a sweet treat. We barbecued that night and all fell asleep watching a old movie. We all kinda slept in on Sunday (except Eric and the baby) I got up and made monkey bread, which by the way is so good . I had never had it before. Then we got ready for church it starts at 1 which is hard I'd rather have it in the morning. but am just grateful to have the church in my life and will go at whatever time. it was fun to have my mom go with us to our new ward. The kids are doing a little better with the change ... i think. maybe it's me who is having such a hard time not them. i want us all to feel OK about it and i know whatever the outcome is we will be fine. it really is no different than when you move and then have to go to a new ward, but we didn't move and we miss our friends. We felt so welcome there and comfortable. But i told the kids we'd give the new ward our full effort and we all 3 are doing it. I am so proud of the 2 of them they are such a good example to their mother. Besides it's church we're not there for friends we are there for God and Jesus. not that the friends don't make it nice, i just mean that it isn't the big picture. My parents are coming back on Tuesday for Myklin's 1st grade program and a ball game. It is so nice to have parents that are so supportive and try to make it to absolutely everything my kids do ( big or small) Thanks you guys. :) Here are some pictures of the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun!! I am so proud of you for your positive attitude about everything!! You are so amazing and a good example to me!!

    ReplyDelete