Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Myklin's 1st grade program
















So, yesterday was Myklin's 1st grade program. My parents had just been here last weekend, my mom told Myklin that she didn't think she'd be able to make it. Well Myklin was so sad. So of course my mom came. She got here right before the program and then after we went to dinner and Myklin's ball game. Can I just say how much i love the fact that my mom is my mom and my best friend. It's one of the best blessing I could ask for. She was pretty tired after the game so she stayed the night and left this morning. How many moms would do that? I know I can ALWAYS count on her . It's times like this that i wished we still lived in sevier county. :( But i do love st. George. She is still the mom who will do without so me and my kids can have something . I love ya mom. Any way Myklin's program was cute. I got a few pics, but my batteries went dead, darn it. Here are a few. The one of my mom and Dylan i love, it's them walking to the school. Also, the other pics are of Dylan. I was on the computer and turned around to find him like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment