Thursday, June 11, 2009



OK so Allison tagged me, here goes.


8 things i did yesterday....

1. went to the store(while all my kids)
2. made a chocolate peanut butter pie
3. cried
4. laughed
5. played a game with myklin ( 8 times )
6. put gas in my truck
7. found myklin's lost glasses
8. talked to my mom on the phone ( like this isn't a every day occurrence )


8 favorite tv shows....

1. law & order svu
2. Harper's island
3. big brother
4. Jon & Kate plus eight
5. little people big world
6. 48 hrs. hard evidence
7. intervention
8.

8 favorite restaurants......

1.brick oven
2. olive garden
3. papa john's pizza
4. krispy kreme
5. cold stone ice cream
6. pretzel time
7. in n out
8.

8 things i am looking forward to....

1. my mom's surgery to be OVER
2. mom's birthday
3. 4th of July
4. 24th of July
5. my dad and dylan's birthdays both in Sep.
6. manti Mormon miracle pageant
7. taking the kids to see the new temple, the end of June
8. everyday ( my dad always says tomorrow is promised to no one )

8 things on my wish list....

1. to buy a house
2. have a big yard
3. to not be a " worrier "
4. that my kids learn from my mistakes
5. that my kids are more successful than me
6. that my parents lived in st. George
7. that the economy was better
8. money

8 things i am grateful for....

1. Jesus Christ , the Gospel
2. my mom
3. kayson myklin dylan
4. eric
5. the friends that i have
6. freedom
7. unconditional love
8. all the people in my life

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!! Awesome tag!! I forgot to put that I am looking forward to the Manti pageant, too!!

    ReplyDelete