Wednesday, April 29, 2009

my first post

well, this is my first time blogging. We have been busy the last little while. We moved in march then got married on April 18th. Then kayson and I got baptized on Saturday the 25th. I have just been busy being a mom , room mom, wife, and everything in between. Myklin just broke her arm (again) right before Easter. She broke it on Thursday we didn't think it was broke. then we toke her to a friends he wrote the order for an xray. She got the xray Saturday morning, it was broke. she begged us to let her do the Easter egg hunt at the pool before we got it cast. good thing they couldn't cast it until Monday. anyway, we had been taking missionary lessons since Nov. and are so happy to be baptized. all of our friends who were a part of this process i will forever be in debt to you. ( you know who you are) we love you!! it has made changes in our lives i never thought would happen. last night we did family home evening on honesty. I had the kids take a ball of string and wrap it around objects in the living room. then i explained the web it created and related that to telling lies.well i guess that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Great FHE idea! I might have to try that. My kids would love it!!

    ReplyDelete